This will be the third RSE meet-up since the beginning of the N8 CIR programme. Of necessity the event will take place online but will still feature many of the activities that have made previous events a popular fixture in the calendar.
Plans are still at an early stage but the event is likely to feature RSE case studies and a speed networking session before groups discuss ways and means of enhancing collaboration between RSEs and groups across the N8 Research Partnership.
The provisional timetable is as follows:
- RSE case studies
- Speed networking
- Short break
- Discussion, 'How to enhance collaboration between RSEs and RSE groups in the N8'
- Feedback and wrap-up
RSE Case Studies
- Peter Hill - Improving the sustainability of the BOUT++ project
- Chris Jewell/Alison Hale - Covid 19 prediction
- Phil Hasnip - Castep
- Jannetta Steyn - RSE team running Software Carpentries workshops, CarpenPI
- Adrian Harwood - Mobile development projects in the Humanities
This event is only open to those working or studying at one of the N8 Research Partnership universities. Please register using your academic (.ac.uk) e-mail address to help verify your eligibility.