In partnership with NVidia, we are hosting a Fundamentals of Deep Learning workshop.
This workshop will take place over two mornings, 8 & 9 December 2020, and attendance at both sessions is required.
- Learn the fundamental techniques and tools required to train a deep learning model
- Gain experience with common deep learning data types and model architectures
- Enhance datasets through data augmentation to improve model accuracy
- Leverage transfer learning between models to achieve efficient results with less data and computation
- Build confidence to take on your own project with a modern deep learning framework
Hands-on examples use Python so we expect that you will have some familiarity with Python language principles.
This workshop is free of charge and only open to academic participants from N8 Universities. Please ensure that you sign up with your ACADEMIC (.ac.uk) email address. Registrations with any other email addresses will be cancelled.
If the workshop is oversubscribed, we may need to cancel your ticket in order for the workshop to have a good balance of institution, research stage and gender. If this is the case, you will be offered priority booking on future workshops.
Please ensure that you read this information before joining the workshop: https://www.nvidia.com/content/dam/en-zz/Solutions/deep-learning/deep-learning-education/dli-fundamentals-of-deep-learning-1369828-r3-web.pdf
It gives an overview of the workshop's content and what knowledge and prerequisites are required.