This FREE afternoon meeting and workshop aims to bring together Digital Humanities and Social Science Centres from the North-West and N8 region to identify and build opportunities for collaboration through research, teaching and career development.
It will be particularly useful for those involved in Digital Humanities Research and those who are keen on:
- Collaborating and utilising valid funding streams;
- Discussing impact and public engagement in DH;
- Reflecting upon existing models of DH through a consideration of leadership and infrastructure;
- Designing or engaging in relevant teaching pathways;
- Or are investing in career development for students and researchers.
The Universities of Liverpool and Lancaster are therefore delighted to be organising the Northern Digital Humanities Workshop, aimed at university staff, postdocs, PhD students and Master’s students currently engaged in Digital Humanities research and teaching in the North-West and N8 region.